Options for Clear Braces
Clear braces can give you the smile you want without anyone knowing!
Our options for clear braces are:
Once you’ve had your complimentary consultation with Dr. Tendler, she will discuss which option is best for you and get you started on the road to a happier, healthier smile.
About Clear Aligners
For more information on the Clear Braces solution using clear aligners, feel free to find out more information about companies and solutions like Invisalign®.
- Clear braces, like Invisalign®, use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The clear removable appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Tendler‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of removable clear appliances for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each set of removable clear appliances with the next set in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Tendler has prescribed.
- You will visit Dr. Tendler about once every 8 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages between 10–15 months for most patients. Dr. Tendler will discuss your specific treatment time frame with you at your consultation.
Want braces without the metal?
Call us today for more information!