Clear braces can give you the smile you want without anyone knowing! Our options for clear braces are ceramic braces or Invisalign® clear aligners. Once you’ve had your complimentary consultation with Dr. Tendler, she will discuss which option is best for you and get you started on the road to a happier, healthier smile.
For more information on the Clear Braces solution using clear aligners, feel free to find out more information about companies and solutions like Invisalign®.
- Clear braces, like Invisalign®, use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The clear removable appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Tendler‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of removable clear appliances for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each set of removable clear appliances with the next set in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Tendler has prescribed.
- You will visit Dr. Tendler about once every 8 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages between 10–15 months for most patients. Dr. Tendler will discuss your specific treatment time frame with you at your consultation.